Wakefield AC Installation
Ask About Our Flexible Financing for a New AC Replacement
Is it time for a new air conditioning system? Today’s air conditioners are designed to be more energy-efficient to provide better performance and improved operation, which offers benefits for the environment and reduces your home energy costs. Contact Falite Bros for expert AC installation in Wakefield from professionally trained and certified technicians. Our locally owned company has served the Greater Boston area for more than four decades.
We are happy to answer your questions and provide an estimate. Call (781) 315-4553 to learn more about our Wakefield AC replacement services.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioner for Your Needs
We provide AC installation with quality equipment from industry leading brands. It is important to install a system with the right capacity for the building or energy-efficiency and performance will suffer. We can recommend the best equipment for your home or business to help you get the best performance, energy-efficiency, and comfort.
We have partnered with some of the best brands in the industry, including:
- Mitsubishi Electric
- And other top brands
A new air conditioning system is an investment. We can help you get the comfort you need at a price that will fit your budget. We also have financing options available for new equipment purchases. Check our website to learn more about our financing options for new AC installation in Wakefield, Boston, Somerville, Medford, Woburn, and the surrounding communities. Contact us for an estimate for your new system.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. It requires R22 Freon - Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, ACs that require the banned coolant won't be illegal to run, but they'll become cost prohibitive over time.
2. Old age - Most AC units last from 8-12 years so if your unit is much older than that, consult our Wakefield AC replacement professionals before throwing more money into repairs.
3. Repair after repair - We will always be happy to come in and fix your AC, but if you're getting to know our repairmen by name then they're coming over too often. At some point the umpteenth repair call is going to be more expensive than AC replacement so make the switch.
4. It's short cycling - There are a couple of reasons your AC could be turning on and off repeatedly. It could be that your AC is too big for your residence, and there's no fix for that. It could also be something wrong with your compressor and those can be very expensive to fix.
5. An incredibly expensive repair - Whenever there is an expensive repair our Wakefield AC replacement experts will consider the cost of the fix and age of the unit to make a professional recommendation as to the best course of action.
Call for Expert AC Installation in the Greater Boston Area
The best quality equipment won’t provide the results you want if it is not installed properly. Fortunately, our air conditioning technicians are extensively trained and experienced to install your new air conditioner for optimal performance. Your new air conditioner will be covered by our 12 & 12 Warranty Program: A 12 Year Limited Warranty on Compressors and 12 years on parts.
We encourage you to contact us at (781) 315-4553 for a new AC installation.