Wakefield Heater Repairs
Our Furnace Repair Techs are Available 24/7!
Winters in Boston can get pretty brutal, which is why having a top-performing heater is of utmost importance. If your heater is suddenly acting up or becoming less efficient as it used to, reach out to the Falite Bros immediately for heater service.
With more than 45 years of industry experience, our professional Wakefield & Malden HVAC technicians have handled an array of heating equipment, from gas heaters to electric including hybrid and packaged models. We are familiar with the common issues of practically every heater brand on the market today and can solve even the most challenging problems.
★★★★★ “Falite Brothers always stands behind their work! They hire qualified employees in both trade and personal skills. They shall always remain on the top of my list for HVAC & Building contractors!” - Peter P. View more reviews!
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Even the best furnaces don't last forever - at some point, they are going to need repairs. Sometimes it's obvious when the time has come, such as when your heater simply won't turn on. Other times, the signs are less clear. It's important to know what to look for so that you're ready to act at the first sign of trouble.
Your Furnace Needs Repair If You Notice Any of the Following:
- A smell of natural gas or issues keeping the pilot light lit
- Unusual burning smells that aren't going away
- Strange, persistent noises (whistling, squealing, banging)
- Poor indoor air quality leading to frequent colds and coughs
- Furnace isn't producing adequate heat
- The temperature throughout the property varies
- The system only blows cold air
- The furnace struggles to start
- There is an increase of dust in your home and around your furnace
Why is My Furnace Leaking Water?
Typically a leaking furnace can be the result of a condensation leak. This issue is commonly caused by a condensate drain that has become obstructed or blocked, or a damaged condensation line. As this problem could lead to water damage and even mold growth, it is best to bring in one of our heater repair professionals right away to evaluate your heating system. However, a condensation leak is not the only problem that can impact your furnace’s performance.
Common Causes of Heater Repairs:
- Thermostats that are faulty or have been incorrectly set
- Leaky, damaged, or loosened ductwork
- Broken heat exchangers
- Clogged or dirty furnace filters
- Malfunctioning pilot light or electric ignition
- Damaged limit switch
- Furnace burners that have become clogged by dust and other debris
- Worn-down mechanical components, such as the blower belt, motor, and bearings
As the source of furnace problems can vary, we recommend consulting with a member of our team who can identify what is causing the breakdown and perform the necessary fix. To help your heater run as efficiently and optimally as possible, it is imperative you schedule a repair at the first sign of a problem.
Ready to Handle All Your Heater Repair Needs
From furnace filter changes to more complex mechanical repairs, our heating service team can help you find a solution. We pride ourselves on superior workmanship, fair pricing, and unmatched customer care. Get your heating system back up and running in time for the winter months with Falite Bros. of Greater Boston. Call us today to schedule or learn more about our Wakefield repair and heater maintenance service.
How Can Our Wakefield Heating Service Team Help You?
- 24-hour emergency service
- Worry-free maintenance agreements
- Seasonal promotions & sweepstakes
- Straightforward financing options
When you are ready to schedule service for your heating equipment, call (781) 315-4553 for an appointment. Our comprehensive heater repairs in Wakefield & the Greater Boston area can keep your system operating safely and efficiently.