Wakefield Indoor Air Quality Services
Stay Safe with Clean & Healthy Indoor Air
Did you know that your indoor air may contain anywhere from two to five times more pollution than the air outdoors? Pollen, dust mites, mold spores, and more might be infiltrating the indoor home air that you breathe every day, aggravating symptoms of allergies or asthma. Fortunately, there are indoor air quality solutions available from Falite Bros to help ease these concerns and ultimately produce cleaner, healthier, and safer indoor air.
Ready to improve your Wakefield home's air quality? Contact the expert team at Falite Bros today at (781) 315-4553.
Our Greater Boston Indoor Air Quality Solutions
There are many ways our dedicated team can work to help keep your home safe and healthy with breathable indoor air. We are available to install, repair, and maintain whole-home air purification and furnace humidification systems.
We Also Offer The Following Systems So You Can Enjoy The Best Indoor Air Quality:
- Humidifiers- These systems improve indoor air quality by adding moisture to dry air
- Ventilators- These systems exchange stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air
- Electronic or media air filters- These systems clean indoor air and remove contaminants
We also provide our customers with additional systems that offer more specific indoor air quality improvements.
Some Of Our More Specialized Indoor Air Quality Solutions, Include:
- Advanced multi-stage filtration- Captures and removes contaminants that trigger unhealthy symptoms
- Platinum deodorizing filters- These systems use nanotechnology to absorb odors
- Washable filters- Last up to ten years and reduce environmental impact
Why Is It So Dry In My House?
When the temperature drops outside, you may notice the air in your home feels drier. This is because the air in the warm summer and spring months has more moisture and a higher level of humidity. When fall and winter arrive, that humidity level drops as the temperature decreases. How does that impact your home? Well, the reason is two-fold – the cool, dry outdoor air has the potential to enter into your home and during the colder months you run your heating system to stay warm. While your heater will help with the temperature, it does not improve the moisture or humidity level. So, you end up with a warm indoor space that is filled with dry air. One of the best ways to offset this issue is my investing in a humidifier.
Signs You Are In Need Of A Humidifier:
- Allergy or asthma sufferers may notice an influx of respiratory symptoms
- Your skin becomes dry and lips start to chap
- You are getting sick more often, typically with a cold or the flu
- You may experience more static electricity throughout the home
- Your wood floors may begin to warp and, in some cases, split
- The paint on your walls can start to peel or crack
Reach out to the expert indoor air quality team at Falite Bros. to find out how a humidifier could benefit you and the comfort of your home.
Know the Current State of Your Indoor Air
If your allergies are constantly acting up or the air in your home feels stuffy, we strongly encourage you to talk to our Wakefield indoor air quality specialists. We can provide you with a free indoor air quality assessment and recommend the solution you need based on our findings.
Call Falite Bros today at (781) 315-4553 to schedule your free indoor air quality consultation and learn more about ways to improve your indoor air quality.